MerMade 6/12 Oligonucleotide synthesizer
MerMade 6/12 올리고뉴클레오타이드 합성기
The MerMade 6/12 Oligonucleotide synthesizer is designed to synthesize DNA, RNA and LNA oligonucleotides in a column format using standard or modified chemistries. The MerMade 6/12 is ideal for a lab requiring medium through put with maximum flexibility. This instrument has been placed in many universities, pharma and diagnostic companies operating in cGMP environments.
The machine is available in a 6 or 12 column configuration with up to 20 amidite positions. It is capable of making a combination of standard, degenerate, and modified oligos in the same run with scales varying from 50 nmols to 200 μmole (over 400 μmole with certain supports). Synthesis time depends on chemistry and desired product quality but a typical run time is less than 2 hours for 12 columns of DNA 20mers.
No other machine offers the flexibility, upgrade ability, dependability, efficiency and ease of use than the MM 6/12 at any cost.
- 10 to 20 Amidites Ports
- Scales range per column from 20 nmole to over 200 μmole
- Flexible and easy to use software that runs on Windows 7
- Run logging
- Mixed backbone capability (phosphorothioate and phosphodiester)
- Dell PC & monitor included with extended warranty
- Pre-loaded with standard protocols
- Cleavage apparatus included
- Low dead volume bottle mount for expensive modifiers
- 6 to 12 columns
- Up to 20 amidite ports (inquired if more are needed)
- Trityl monitoring
- UPS back up to allow synthesis recovery in the event of power loss
- Multiple reagent cap adapters
- Barcode reader
- Custom integration of software with in house LIMS